Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by rvitgroup, Jun 4, 2011.
what is differnce between seo and sem, which one most popular and why???
Article submission is good strategy but we have other options also for link building - like we can have own blogs relevant to our theme, we can also try reciprocal/three-way link exchange but not with link farms.
I hope this SEO interview questions list would be helpful for you:
1. Which blog do you subscribe and read?
2. How do you handle clients and colleagues who are hard to please and convince them into implementing your SEO recommendations?
3. Can you describe what is your worst crisis and how you handled it?
4. What is your criteria in determining work priorities?
5. Describe Search Engine Marketing to your next-door neighbor who doesn’t know much about computers.
6. Why do you want to work for our company?
7. Why did you pursue SEO as a career?
8. Do you maintain a blog about search?
9. What is your idea of an ideal SEO performance measurement?
10. How do you describe a typical SEO campaign?
11. Explain your preferred way of performing keyword research.
12. Describe how search engine robots crawl the web.
13. If you have had client presentations, what are the challenges and learnings you can share?
14. Elaborate about one SEO project you have done in the past, its challenges, achievements and client feedback.
15. Who is your “SEO idol” and why?
16. What type of tools do you usually use aside from in-house company tools that you can’t disclose?
17. How much do you know about Google Big Daddy, Google Dance, Microsoft AdCenter or orientation of Google data centers?
18. How do you prevent “Keyword Cannibalization” among pages within your site?
19. Rank what are the five most important on-page SEO factors when ranking pages and explain why you came up with such choices.
20. How do you promote SEO on other colleagues who don’t belong to the search team (designers, web developers, marketers, programmers)?
Good luck in your interview!
What constitutes of a good loink?
Could you tell me advance SEO technique?
Dofollow state that you allow the search engine bots to follow and pass link juice (page rank) to the link's target page.
Nofollow state that you do not allow search engine bots to follow a link or pass link juice (page rank) to the link's target page.
What is guest blogging. how to proceed for this techniques.
Is there a way to see how the pages that have been indexed are ranked without having to type it in at Google and then start searching.
Can you explain how Google PageRank works?
How can I find out how many of my pages have been indexed by Google?
Should I redirect orphaned pages to my homepage?
How many keywords should I use on a page?
What exactly is a "link farm"?
I requested a link exchange with another site the other day and the webmaster refused. His reason was that I was linking to a link farm. What did he mean by that?
How to get quality links in SEO? How to find do follow blogs?
I want to know about cloaking in seo. pl z. tell me it's definition and how it works.
According to me,
Importance of Anchor Text for Link Building????
What is alt tags optimization? I think it would be the common question in interview.
do follow and no follow rel tags are for search engine bots to tell them which link they should pass the link juice and which not. The users can definitely click and pass through to that site but it does not pass through the link juice. The bots also travel but they do not index a page if it is not already indexed.
there is one further thing, I am in search of and that is that if google does not follow the nofollow rel tags, then why does it show them in the google webmaster tools.
facebook and wikipedia are nofollow and you can find your site getting a backlink from there.
What is Infographics?
What will you do if your site get affected by Panda???
Separate names with a comma.