1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Seo and marketing Tools

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by aditd, Dec 17, 2012.

1. aditd

aditd Member

I do Seo and Marketing for my network of site 150+.
    As I'm expending my business, I decided to make Seo and Marketing for others too.

This would be a custom Seo and Marketing for those interested in the coupons / deals market.
    You can enter here to check in my offer http://www.couponsitescript.com/seo-and-marketing-tools/

However ( at least for the social part ) this can be done for any site ( not only coupons ).

Send me a PM or talk directly there if you are interested.

NOTICE: About the prices: those packages are made for my network of sites. So what is advertised there is done manly for my sites ( I don't cheat me as I make money with my work ).
    So it might seem ( only at first ) that you don't get really to much ( in comparison with other ) for your money. But what you get are real targeted visitors / account / followers and backlinks.
    That meas that based on my work you can get sales!
  2. SonelenaSmith

SonelenaSmith New Member

So experienced and lot knowledge you have. Your network is so strong. Thanks for post.
    drybuddy
  3. michael samson

michael samson New Member

Hi Aditd....!!!
    I have completely review your site "Coupon Site Script" and i hope everyone link to see as well these are great information share on your site.
    Note:
    Any one who like any information regarding with the Health please visit our site and free to contact:
    Site: Reflexology Dubai , Nutritionist Dubai , Yoga in Dubai