1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Semantic SEO?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by noahwilson, Jul 16, 2013.

1. noahwilson

noahwilson Member

Hi,
    As per my knowledge just i know about Organic SEO..Now i heard Semantic SEO...What is this..?? Please let me know exactly about this new term of SEO?
  2. Neil Modi

Neil Modi Member

Semantic Search seeks to improve search accuracy by understanding searcher intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable dataspace, whether on the Web or within a closed system, to generate more relevant results.
    second way you can say is
    Semantic Search uses synonyms and related words to offer you the best results. You might type the word “car” into Google, but if there is a great result that uses the word “automobile” Google is going to use it when pulling up results. It’s not even only synonyms—it also means using words that are related. Therefore, if you type in the search term “car” a supporting term “garage” might show up in your results.
  3. DavidBannister

DavidBannister New Member

Semantic SEO is mainly related to the targeted key words, It generally covers the meaning of keywords, synonyms, mis-spelled words etc.
  4. aaron0345

aaron0345 Member

Semantic SEO means to target most relevant keywords for the content which will help to increase traffic and SERP rank in the search engine because search engine serves the best and relative results to user as per their search query hence we can get benefit by adding most popular semantic words in your title tag, meta tags, h1 tag etc. But make sure your content should relevant to those semantic words also.
  5. Er. Ravendra Verma

Er. Ravendra Verma New Member

Thanks for sharing the best information about semantic seo.
  6. jamesvital

jamesvital Member

The search that produces meaningful results, even when the retrieved items contain none of the query terms or no query text at all.
  7. anirban09P

anirban09P Member

Semantic SEO is the practice of writing content search engine optimized around topics, not just individual keywords.