1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Searching for VPS to host a forum

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Woodstock, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am planning to host a big forum and need to find a good VPS hosting account.
    What are your views on Topxen.com website hosting solutions?

It is the company I can rely on?
    Where can I find VPS hosting that allow big forum?
    johnfelix likes this.
  2. paullopez

paullopez Member

I am surprised after reading this statement :) Do you know Google? Just enter specific term in search box and you will see the magic. You can also browse web hosting offer section in this forum to check how many options you have.
  3. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

What forum script are you running ? How big is the forum ? having the right setup on a dedicated or vps for a forum is a must, its not like running a normal site.

For the record though i personally wouldnt go with a site that offers $3 VPS's if you value your forum as "large"
  4. dojo

dojo Member

Do you already have the forum or do you just plan on having a big one? If you can keep it on a small shared hosting, do it and don't waste your money on resources if you don't need to. If you already have a 'biggie', than an upgrade is surely needed. I got a VPS from hostgator few days ago.
  5. sitefocuz

sitefocuz Member

Unless you are trying to spam the host you mentioned, you have the wrong idea about VPS. You should be asking which VPS configuration is going to be good enough for a forum with x traffic and where can I find a cheap , managed / unmanaged VPS. Nobody limits you the size of anything on VPS. You have full rights to do whatever you like and take as much resources as assigned to you.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

As an alternative I recommend Just199.com services. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with them.
  7. Rumsfo

Rumsfo Member

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
  8. motorola4gatrix

motorola4gatrix Member

I am running my own forum for one year related to motorola devices i got vps from vpswebserver they are best in hyper-v vps hosting field their support and service level is very high even better then big vps providers
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I know AJKservers.co.uk is providing quality hosting solutions with high available support, stability and performance for reasonable prices, you should give them a try.
  10. Narez

Narez Member

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts. Think that you will make right decision to choose topxen.com VPS hosting service.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
  11. zeropid.

zeropid. New Member

What are your specs demands?
  12. pollack11

pollack11 New Member

I don't know about that website.i suggest you 9cubehosting.com is allow any size on website and forums because they provide Unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly traffic , etc,..
  13. williamvain

williamvain New Member

If you are looking to host a webpage that will generate more traffic for your business website, the hosting that supports your webpage has to be robust. As one of the reliable vps hosting providers our engineers will look into your web requirements and prescribe the type of hosting that would do justice to your website.
  14. inr7802

inr7802 New Member

Which configuration you are looking because we are not sure about big forum meaning, big forum with big database or bog forum with the excessive traffic.....
  15. Addie.B

Addie.B Member

VPS Servers are really good to host any site with secure and reliable features.
  16. twhdir

twhdir Member

I don't have any experience about Topxen. However, I will suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting for your Hosting requirements.

AccuWebHosting provides 99.9% uptime guarantee & 24x7x365 Support.
  17. bordy

bordy Member

I have seen attractive VPS deals from marblehost.com.
    Their servers are as solid as a rock.
    Support is skillful and qualified.
    Their network is fully-redundant.
  18. wintercoatc

wintercoatc New Member

19. wintercoatc

wintercoatc New Member

About the leather bags, you should pay more attention to keep them in good repair, or your beautiful handbags will be destroyed easily. You should take care of them when you use them to go shopping or join some parties. After using them, you need to use clean cloth to clean them and then put your leather bags in the dry and clean places. And you should also avoid your handbags to be caught by the rain. In a word, if you want to be fashion, you should care much about both the styles and quality of your handbags. What are you still waiting for? Just go and choose your fashion bags.
    � h ؝��V�a word, if you want to be fashion, you should care much about both the styles and quality of your handbags. What are you still waiting for? Just go and choose your fashion bags.
  20. che09

che09 Member

You can search a lot online. Read reviews and weigh what company would meet your standards.