1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

search of cloud host

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and weak support. Please share your suggestions and list me some good cloud hosting company names. I've noticed attractive offers provided by ViUX.com, what can you say about their services?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would recommend anyone to Stratus4.com.
    I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.
  3. Silviawil

Silviawil New Member

Obviousy ViUX.com offers high quality Cloud hosting. You can rely on them, but yeah prices may seem a bit high but their services are quite good compared to other cheap options.
    azure migration
  4. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Now I am going to use ViUX.com cloud solutions, they are able to satisfy the needs of any webmaster. They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.