1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

RSS Feeds in your articles

Discussion in '(X)HTML / CSS' started by balajia, Jul 28, 2010.

1. balajia

balajia New Member

We've all seen RSS feeds in various places. A good number of websites uses RSS feeds to "cheat" and display content from other websites in their own content. There are a number of Joomla modules which allow you to insert RSS feeds at will, however what if you want to insert the RSS feeds WITHIN your aticles, not in a module.

The easiest way to do this is to use the RSS feed Plugin for Joomla 1.5. Its a small cool plugin which allows you to insert RSS feeds at will into your articles. Simple by putting in {RSS}http://feeds.feedburner.com/DartCreations-JoomlaFeed{/RSS} you have an RSS feed within you articles.

This is especially useful when you have a lot of varying content, however, you want to make this more useful by inserting relevant RSS feeds from other websites.
  2. sazymi

sazymi New Member

I have never tried that though wanna give a try later. Thanks for the good tips and it was a nice reads, I bet its will be as useful as it can be.