1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

rockhoster.com vs asvhost.com

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by tulip, Jul 18, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

If you were me, which VPS (rockhoster.com or asvhost.com ) would you buy and why?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Rockhoster.com is the most professional host. I am happy to recommend them.
    They continue to impress me with their high quality included web applications, powerful control panel, great reliability and excellent pricing.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I believe Rockhoster.com will suit your demands on the most favorable terms.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have never had a single problem with Rockhoster.com and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike. First of all, the speed that trouble tickets are answered says two things about them. One, they care that their customers have a very positive experience, and two, they must not have many trouble tickets. This is a good thing.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

One of my friends suggested me dealing with rockhoster.com provider...
    I looked at their homepage and got to know they offered nice OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions along with nice features, free bonuses and the price for them impressed me a lot.