1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Right VPS to buy from a decent provider

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are in my mind in terms of buying a VPS account and I wonder which one I should try?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Hey OP,
    What are you planning to host: Wordpress, Joomla, vBulletin, phpBB, Mambo?

I know much good related to kvchosting.net provider and their affordable hosting services.
    Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

ASVhost.com company is worth trying as plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced. Butswissnode.ch is worthwhile as plans are webmaster-friendly in terms of variety of useful features.
    Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com are reliable enough to have a deal with.
    Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

+ vote for kvchosting.net and their feature-rich web hosting plans. Their uptime guarantee looks great and it is true one according to reviews.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
  6. honty

honty Member

I'd advise you to use VPS accounts from time-tested companies: libertyvps.com and yourlasthost.com.
    They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

I initially picked kvchosting.net hosting for their pricing, features and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide.
  8. tulip

tulip Member

Just want to say that asvhost.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
    Yourlasthost.com is worthwhile due to their unparalleled services with low prices and stable servers.
    Both companies provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

In my opinion there is not better host then kvchosting.net provider, with the same price I mean.
    I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.