1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Right VPS to buy for hositng a forum ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by tulip, Jan 3, 2020.

1. tulip

tulip Member

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to know which plan is the best for hosting a forum?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I would not hesitate to recommend kvchosting.net hosting! great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and HostRound.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

No doubt, rockhoster.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
    They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services.
    I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away.
  5. honty

honty Member

It seems to me VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
    Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

Don't look any further just go for kvchosting.net and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
    I'm impressed with their support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.