1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Right shared account to opt for ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by tulip, Jun 20, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Shared accounts from kvchosting.net, avansit.com and rockhoster.com are advised me to try and need to know which one is the best? Plan to host a forum.
  2. Narez

Narez Member

My experience is great! I really love Kvchosting.net easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!
  3. bordy

bordy Member

I think deals from kvchosting.net and avansit.com are worth trying.
    They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

You'd better choose Rockhoster.com and their France hosting deals. All of their work is based on quality.
    This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

You will make right choice. Kvchosting.net will meet your needs. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them. They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

Give my VOTE for Rockhoster.com solutions.
    The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.