1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Right server to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by tulip, Feb 4, 2020.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Servers from theelector.com and kvchosting.net are rather attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is better to sign up with?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I love the respect, honesty, and bending over backwards kvchosting.net team have done for me during the move and setting up everything. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use. Recommended.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com can be suitable for all your needs.
    Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

As for time-tested and trusted brands, can recommend these web hosts:
    - Mddhosting.com
    - Digitalserver.com.mx
    - Thaihosting.asia
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.
  5. honty

honty Member

I'm sure venois.net and hostround.com servers can be the best options for you.
    Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!