1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Reselling is the best ...need your help ...

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by bordy, Nov 30, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

Reselling which hosting.uk and domainracer.com provide are really very nice for me and I wonder which plan would you recommend me to try? What do you think?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Take your time to look at rockhoster.com reseller web hosting packages.
    I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
    I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this NL web host.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I vote for domainracer.com.
    They offer a wide range of discounts which make their services more attractive for the webmasters in the IT world.
    Plans are full-featured and troubleshooting support is second to none.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I believe that these web hosts will suit your needs: QHoster.com and Centohost.com - their reseller accounts are great.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.