1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Reselling from a reliable hosting provider ...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by bordy, Apr 6, 2017.

1. bordy

bordy Member

Reseller plans from webhostingbuzz.com and a2hosting.com are entrancing for me and I their plans are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users and I need your advice what's yoour would-be advice?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to get more quality names. As I know hostwinds.com is really quality host. All of their work is based on quality. Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
  3. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

The reliable host for reselling is 4Goodhosting. I have had no problems using their great service. This is the fastest hosting solution for resellers based on my experience. I can say that servers are running 5x faster and runs 24/7 without any outages. They have 24 hour support service and they respond immediately. I am a one happy reseller. Go ahead and check them out.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

You should definitely rely on Hostwinds.com. Considering their network and server uptime - superb, my site is online all round the clock. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Check out boomhost.com, professional hosting provider. I am really impressed with their service and I receive only high stability with available tech support team. Their prices are low.