1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Require help to choose low-cost shared hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am planning to launch my wordpress project - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports wordpress hosting on its shared hosting account.

==>> need 10 gbs of disk space and over 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.

The one I found is Wolfcraftserver.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do you know anything about them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Think that you will not regret having looked at Stratus4.com website hosting solutions. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Overall I would rate it 9.6/10.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

My suggestion is to use ViUX.com hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I know that Hostwinds offer really cool ssd hosting accounts along with Litespeed server. It is super fast server.
    This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business. They are good, real good!
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you are looking for best host my suggestion is to rely on Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

You will be pleased dealing with ViUX.com services. They are providing all needed features, high stability and performance with helpful responsive support.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

Kvchosting.com ssd hosting packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
    I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus!
  8. bordy

bordy Member

Wordpress-friendly services are available form iFastNet.com and QHoster.com, their plans are resourceful enough to have a deal with.
    Prices are competitive and support is helpful.
  9. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Dailyrazor.com would be truly suitable for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.