1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Reliable web hosting services in Germany? What host is better from your views?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Woodstock, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I would like to host 3 huge traffic web sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
    Europe: Super fast processor
    What can you say about OBHost.net web hosting services in Germany?
    What host is better from your views?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

You can trust Obhost.net - Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
    I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

I know Obhost.net team have good reputation for offering feature-rich VPS deals in multiple locations. OpenVZ and KVM ones. Recommended.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Obhost.net seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
    Their cPanel makes life my life easier. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.