1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

reliable vps with good discount

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to know all possible vps hosts who are offering specials and discounts now.
    I found valvps.com - they are offering 50% discount with coupon VALVPS, their services are really nice.
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting demands of windows vps solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Take a look at solvps.com and qhoster.com windows vps hosting packages.
    Their VPS hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
  4. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

Sorry but I don't have any idea about your host. I'd like you to go ahead and try hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. Based on my experience, they are truly amazing host. The reliability and stability is excellent. You should compare their offers and prices, availability of the support (which should be 24/7 literally), how responsive and prompt different hosts are. I am sure 4Goodhosting agents will respond in few minutes and not hours. Good luck!
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to http://Libertyvps.com/. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do, so I would recommend vpsnine.com - pricing is normal.
    The company has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I can add that I'm fully satisfied dealing with solvps.com - all of their work is based on quality.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
  8. honty

honty Member

I'd advise you to use reliable VPS accounts from ewallhost.com and they provide appealing discount - EWSDNGX50 - 50% off.
    Their tech staff is active any time you contact them. Plans are resourceful and network is fully-redundant.
  9. Leapswitch

Leapswitch Member

Please check this link : http://leapswitch.com/vps/
    We are also offering discounts on vps. Also we can provide you in India, USA, Europe.
  10. Collard

Collard Member

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  11. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.