1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Reliable virtual private hosting services?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 2 TB of bandwidth, Linux
    found one host... What can you say about SiteCanyon.com virtual private hosting services?
    Can you say something about their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

Alternatives please?
  2. honty

honty Member

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are good and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.
    Their response for support and the performance of their service is fantastic.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would highly recommend Cloudarion.com KVM SSD VPS deals if you are looking for quality services.
    Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.
  4. tulip

tulip Member

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk VPS accounts are the best.
    They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at hostingsource.com ssd vps deals.
    Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

If you are in search of professional VPS hosting (Finland and other server locations in Europe, Canada and USA), can recommend LusoVPS.com
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.