1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Reliable shared hosting for PHP sites?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

My requirements 10GBs - space, 150GBs - traffic, Linux. PHP 5.2 and PHP 5.3
    I have already found Hostyd.org and not sure if I can trust them.
    Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?
    Narez likes this.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

My preferable option to get reliable hosting is 27hosting.com services. You will be pleased with their high quality solutions, stable plans and skilled techies!
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

While I have been hosting with Hostyd.org for very long period, the service has been reliable and the company has been responsive to all of my questions. Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.

They also provide domain registration: All clients get over $100 worth of Free Services with every Domain they Register.
    Narez likes this.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that perfect hosting solutions are provided by citynetworkhosting.com host. They are experienced company with affordable prices and powerful servers.
  5. JazzB

JazzB Member

How did you find this provider? Seems new to me.
    What is budget for the server? You can check other providers within your range.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my research ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

I'd choose Planethoster.net solutions without any doubts. They are providing high available support and powerful servers for reasonable prices.
  8. freddypete

freddypete Member

Hi. Your requirements are very simple and any web host can do that. Anyway, I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified. I would like to suggest about the web host TuckTail.Com f0r comparison. You can meet all your hosting requirements satisfied from here for just $6.99/mo from here with 24/7 customer support.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

Guys, I'd also recommend you not to be so confident in choosing them, try to widen your search.
    Many of my clients are happy dealing with kvchosting.com and their team of experts.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
  10. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Taking into account your needs, it seems to me that NetYep.com cheap hosting plans will meet your expectations.
    Their prices are competitive ($2.95 Per Month), you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
    Their Litespeed server is much faster than ordinary Apache.
  11. Tom555444

Tom555444 New Member

TG Domains can help. TG Domain provides web hosting and domains at an affordable price! Stating at $4.99 /month. For Unlimited Disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts for just $9.99 and to top it off all packages include a FREE DOMAIN FOR LIFE! 99.9% uptime, 24/7 customer support, latest cPanel, DDOS Protection. Check them out at http://tgdomains.com
  12. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

I have not heard about it but while searching it, I found it's quality very interesting but as, I had mentioned earlier in this forum that I prefer poweruphosting.com as I am pleased of it's services, so it's depend upon you that which services you like the most. I found Hostyd.org, also having a good service quality.