1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

reliable server search

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to order dedicated server hosting solution. need reliable host with at least 99.99% uptime guarantee.
    Space - 400GB, 6GBs of RAM, 6500GB bandwidth, Linux.
    Do you know anything about hosting022.com and its dedicated server stability?
    Any suggestions guys?
  2. James Draper

James Draper Member

If you want to need success with search engine and users then you must need a fast and clean server for your website. Reliable and fast server is very important so you must use the server which is fast like poweruphosting which is having a great server, OS X server etc.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I like rareservers.com - its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

Seems with hosting022.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

After you sign up with Hostingsource.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
    I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you are in search of reliable fast server provider you can use Exmasters.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

To my mind hosting022.com plans are perfectly suitable for any webmasters needs. They have attractive deals in their offers section, high available support and fast servers.
    You can visit their offers section and get nice specials.