1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Reliable Hosting for Media?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering hosting for Media.
    So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found Glowhost.com, but know nothing about them. They have servers in US.
    Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

What can you recommend me to do?
  2. webhostuk

webhostuk Member

Are you looking for US Web hosting provider? For review you can visit Webhostingtalk
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I can name 27hosting.com as the best host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  4. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

@Woodstock According to your requirement, you need a web hosting service for hosting media files. Could you please be specific with your requirements? I mean, what kind of media will it be? (for example: images, music or video files). What will be the size of each media file? How many number of media files you want to host? Unless, we have these information, we won't be able to provide you with a suitable hosting solutions and company. Because, choosing a web hosting solutions depends on these basic factors (such as Disk space, Bandwidth, etc...) as well. Also, please do let us know your budget for the same.
  5. ronnie1234

ronnie1234 New Member

If you're looking for a cloud and local backup solution for backup Microsoft Exchange Server (EDB and mail level backups), Microsoft SQL Server, VMware vSphere ESXi (both Paid and Free versions), Hyper-V, Lotus Domino, Lotus Notes, Oracle Database, MySQL, Windows System, Windows System State, as well as Files? CloudBacko is the only backup solution that can fulfill your need. It supports the backup of these data to multiple destinations, including Amazon S3, AWS compatible storages, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, Dropbox, FTP/SFTP sites, external USB drive, and local/mapped network drives. Give it a try now. 30 days free trial is available at www.cloudbacko.com
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Without a doubt, the best thing about glowhost.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say that Just199.com service is excellent. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. I like their low-cost deals
  8. ronnie1234

ronnie1234 New Member

I'm currently using CloudBacko Pro for database backup and the result is just promising. Besides local drive, it can also backup to Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage as well as FTP for offsite protection. Worth to take a look at www<dot>cloudbacko<dot>com
  9. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

Hey Woodstock, I guess you must have chosen a hosting provider for your media website requirement. It will be fair if you could provide your feedback about the hosting company you have chosen, so that others will find a true & trustworthy hosting company.
  10. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Check out deals offered by Netyep.com. With their plans you will receive featured stable plans and professional helpful support staff.
  11. Ajay52

Ajay52 Member

Check out dazzleimedia.pvt ldt. for web hosting on cheap rates.
  12. peterweller14

peterweller14 Member

13. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You can rely on Netyep.com services which are provided with high uptime for low prices. They are truly reputable host with high stability and trustworthy service.
  14. Narez

Narez Member

Without a doubt, the best thing about GlowHost.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.
  15. freddypete

freddypete Member

I haven't heard about either of the web which you have specified. So I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable web host for quality shared hosting services, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com This web host provides various low cost hosting plans to choose according to your requirements. Hosting plans start from just $2.63/mo from here.
    Some of the features if this web host are,
    * Unlimited Disk Space on all hosting plans
    * Unlimited Monthly Traffic on all hosting plans
    * 99.9% Up Time guarantee
    * 30 Days Money Back guarantee
    * 24/7 technical team support.

It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good Luck.
  16. Tom555444

Tom555444 New Member

Check out TG Domains. TG Domain provides web hosting and domains at an affordable price! Stating at $4.99 /month. For Unlimited Disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts and to top it off all packages include a FREE DOMAIN FOR LIFE! 99.9% uptime, 24/7 customer support, latest cPanel, DDOS Protection. Check them out at http://tgdomains.com
  17. Kirra

Kirra Member

Like many webmasters have pointed out, glowhost.com have provided excellent and reliable service. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they truly cared about all there customers.
  18. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

While selecting a reliable hosting services, do check your support. The selection of hosting service company will depends upon the hosting you want to take for instance, if you are looking for shared hosting then for it their is another site that provides you the best feature service in a cheap range as well as if you are looking for a free hosting then for this case their is another site.