1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

reliable cloud server

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Looking for reliable cloud server hosting provider with stable network and best performance hardware.
    What can you say about ViUX.com services? Any experience with their customer service?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option to get cloud server hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

You know, pretty good cloud hosting solutions offered by HostingSource.com and their team of experts.
    Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Why do you still hesitate I wonder?
    Viux.com have really superb reputation in the hosting services market. They give you all the control you need. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.