1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Redswitches Servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Sep 5, 2014.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I wonder if Redswitches.com is the best in delivering dedicated hosting service in Netherlands? How stable and reliable are they? What can you say about their uptime and speed? Share any info about them please.
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I believe that there is a sense in comparison - take a look at glowhost.com managed and unmanaged servers.
    It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems. According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the world.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Redswitches.com is my preferable host to get dedis in EU from. Their servers are powerful, support is skilled and prices are reasonable, you can totally rely on them.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

The service is exceptionally fast and helpful. Redswitches.com price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt. The main reason why I stay with them is their great service.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Have you looked for customer reviews on them to make proper research? I can say Redswitches.com services will meet your demands with their affordable prices and powerful solutions, just give them a try.
  6. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I know hostsailor.com and snelserver.com have provided attractive dedicated servers which cost not much and have high uptime and quality support.
    Just my two cents.
  7. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

I heard good reviews about this website. There wasn't any problem with the stability of my server, also a fast feedback service. They provide 100% uptime.