Discussion in 'Directory Programming' started by midlandi, Apr 27, 2008.
Is there any way to recover admin login for PHPLD?
I can't be entirely specific as I use other directory software on my sites - however, as a rule of thumb all you need to do is this:
1. log into phpMyAdmin from your control panel
2. locate the password hash in the database
3. use this site to generate a new hash (probably MD5)
4. log into the phpld admin panel with the password you hashed
5. change the password to something else
Hope that helps mate!
Great Jazzi, I was almost there. I found the user table but couldnt figure out how to change the password.
Thanks....some green sent!
No problem - let me know when you're up and running and I'll trade directory links with you!
There are two, one here at the forum which is just for members and related sites only http://forum.triphp.com/links/
The other is on the home site at http://triphp.com/directory/ allcomers welcome!
Would you like to trade featured links?(only available a the home site directory)
Separate names with a comma.