1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

QUESTION: Help to choose reliable SSD shared host

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Looking for hosting in US that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about KVChosting.com and its ssd shared hosting services?
    Is their support professional? Is their uptime suitable for e-commerce?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest you to take a look at hosticon.com services. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints on technical aspect or support, they were quality.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of kvchosting.com ssd web hosting services:

- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You can trust hosticon.com ssd plans. With them my websites are running fast and stable. When I needed assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Join Kvchosting.com facebook community: facebook.com/kvchosting

I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

My preferable option to get SSD hosting solutions is Hostwinds.com. They are reputable host with helpful tech support, fair prices and solid server solutions.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I host 5 wordpress blogs at kvchosting.com ssd VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help. I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know. They spent over an hour talking with me. I like their patience and professionalism.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd hosting services with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.