1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

quality vps hosting

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Hi all,
    I'm looking for some recommendations for a quality VPS provider. I have a budget between $40-50/month.
    I've been checking out the offers forum but haven't seen anything yet that matches. Might just be missing the right one.
    Do you know anything about JVMHost.com and their vps hosting services? Any discounts?
    Thanks for any info.
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have done research and can say JVMHost.com have great support and 99.99% uptime, plus their prices are excellent, you should definitely go with them.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can say that warez-host.com give the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
    Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
  4. tulip

tulip Member

VPS solutions are available from a2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za, their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As I see JVMHost.com hosting solutions work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast vps hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
  7. bordy

bordy Member

VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services and their servers are not overloaded and prices are competitive.
    Check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs, the OP.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

Pretty good and feature-rich bitcoin vps hosting packages offered by superbithost.com team. Uptime is 99.9%
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
  9. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com can be suitable for the needs of many IT users.
    They have servers which work with neither outages, nor glitches.
    Prices are affordable.
  10. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

So far I am very pleased with JVMHost.com services. They have really quality vps solutions provided by responsive staff at low pricing. Server performance and uptime is outstanding.
  11. Kirra

Kirra Member

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

I can say that kvchosting.com is the best option where you can order ssd vps hosting solutions.
    Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"