1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

quality ssd hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by mrtwister, May 17, 2017.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Would like to find a quality ssd hosting. I have found attractive deals from Hostwinds.com, they have attractive ssd plans.
    However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hostwinds.com is professional web host, their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds.com is well-known ssd host.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

You should definitely use Hostwinds.com. They are providing powerful hardware and high-capacity network connectivity maintained by skilled tech staff.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I'll give hostwinds props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
    I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say Hostwinds.com plans are trustworthy. I highly recommend their service, not only because of their server is fast and rock-solid, but also they have fast and skilled support team.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

The techs at hostwinds.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.