1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

quality shared hosting suggestions?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I require:
    10 gbs of HD, 500GB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Mechanicweb.com and the quality of their shared hosting services and their server stability?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Give Mechanicweb.com a try. First of all, the speed that trouble tickets are answered says two things about you.
    One, you care that your customers have a very positive experience, and two, You must not have many trouble tickets. This is a good thing.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so check out hostwinds.com ssd web hosting solutions.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am happy with mechanicweb.com so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far.
    Super nice and helpful customer service. Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.