1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

pulsedmedia services

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hello there! I came across pulsedmedia.com and found out that they are providing hosting solutions with all needed features for me, like high bandwidth, storage and EU location. The only issue I have is that I don't know much about them, does anyone have personal experience with their servers?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Superbithost.com and their bitcoin offshore servers.
    As for European locations they offer, I know: Iceland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia, Bulgaria. I like their twitter: twitter.com/Superbithost

When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
  3. honty

honty Member

I'm sure using servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net is a sound idea.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit the budget of the any webmaster.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

With pulsedmedia.com your services would run fast without any outages. Their support is online 24 hours and very helpful when needed. They respond fast and often with full solution.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suppose pulsedmedia.com server solutions would perfectly meet your demands. They are delivering high uptime and performance optimized servers. Their support team are prompt and efficient.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that services from pulsedmedia.com are worth your attention. The uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. They provide their services with all necessary resources for affordable price.