1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

PSD to Wordpress

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by organic-one, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. organic-one

organic-one New Member

For those designers who can't code, how to you get your PSD coded into Wordpress? Do you just hire an outsourced WP coder? What would be the best place to find one? :)
  2. Zoli

Zoli New Member

Are you the one who can't code? If this is the situation i suggest you to look for some WP template which is similar to the designed one. Try to change the images. After this, i guess setting the color codes, and the different width and height attributum in the css won't cause any problem.
  3. temi

temi New Member

it depends on what you are trying to do, some thing could be basic which you can do yourself or get someone to advice you how to do it
  4. asif

asif New Member

I think it is very easy to manipulate stuff in wordpress through their control panel. You only need to have jpg and gif images to upload or replace with existing images.
  5. karrar

karrar New Member

You should hire someone because it can save a lot of time and you can focus on other monetizing factors.
  6. hopkins

hopkins New Member

I tell you a secret. Download all the files in template folder and then change what you want to change. After backing up, upload your template again. I have edited header of mine in this way and it is working very fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.