1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Professional managed cloud? Need to host 3 forums

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, May 20, 2016.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have 3 forums (2 phpBB and 1 is vBulletin one)
    I need to host them, so I am looking for good managed cloud hosting with cheap prices, my budget is not big.
    How is Stratus4.com managed cloud hosting services? Any experience dealing with them?
    Will you point me a good host?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are looking for reliable cloud hosting my recommendation is ViUX.com. You will receive stable featured cloud hosting plans provided by skilled responsive techies.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

The server performance is by far higher than with my former host company.
    As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with them.

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

I have no hesitation recommending them. They deliver what they promise. Stratus4.com would work fine for you, OP.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

The pricing is ridiculously cheap, especially when combined with a coupon. Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.

Overall, I would recommend stratus4.com to everybody, seeing as how it gives huge amount of bandwidth and space for a very little price.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

What I want to say is that when I contacted stratus4.com support to get all the things cleared, they answered very fast in professional manner explaining me everything I needed to know in details. My sites have good uptime and speed upload and download of pages is perfect.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.