1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

premium network server

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hello! Which hosts are provided with premium network? My requirements are: really solid network, skilled support and powerful hardware. I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers. By the way how is Hostzealot.com? Reliable or not? Thanks!
  2. tulip

tulip Member

Use quality and stable dedicated servers from ir-hosting.com.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    Resources are known and not oversold.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I can say Hostzealot.com is offering top server deals. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Why not to give Superbithost.com a try? They offer a wide range of Bitcoin dedicated servers in various server locations.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to rely on Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

Hostingsource.com dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know that with hosting from Hostzealot.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.