1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

PR3 Free Web Directory Quick Approvals No Reciprocal Req: galyeannursery.com

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by alliotjeanny, May 2, 2012.

1. alliotjeanny

alliotjeanny Member

Hi! As mentioned above, I would like to announce my newly setup PR3 web directory, which is accepting submissions.

For your info, this is a FREE PR3 web directory, and you do not have to provide a link back to the web directory when submitting links – I repeat; reciprocal links are NOT REQUIRED, regular listings are FREE!

Here are the details to my web directory:

Directory URL: http://www.galyeannursery.com/

Link submission page: http://www.galyeannursery.com/submit.php
    Page Rank: 3

Before you start submitting links to the web directory, I’d like to give you some useful TIPs on how to you find your category faster & more effectively:

First, click on the category list found on the home page to find a suitable category for your submission. When you are satisfied with the categories that you have selected, click on the ‘ADD SITE’ link found at the top navigation panel, and the system will automatically update the category field on the link submit page.

Additional Info:

All types of submissions are accepted and links would be moderated within 48 hours.

Also, please spend sometime writing a good title and description (no keyword spamming please – I manually read each submission for compliance), so that your submission will not appear spammy. Good link title and description will have better chances of approval! Just refer to the ‘Latest Sites’ section to get a glimpse on good and approved link submissions. A lengthy description always delivers better SEO results for your site too.

And if you don’t like the web directory for any reasons, please do not submit your links to the web directory.

I would appreciate it if you can inform me here on any broken link or problems associated with the web directory, so that I can fix it as soon as possible.

Also, the submit page might take sometime to load (5-15 seconds), as the category list is over 500KB in size, and there are many users using the website, in which peak usage hours might slow the server down.

Thank you for your time and looking forward for your submissions!
  2. alliotjeanny

alliotjeanny Member