1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

PPC is easy ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click PPC' started by wencent, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Albart

Albart New Member

PPC is easy?

1. Choose Your Pay-Per-Click Search Engine
    There are several regular search engines allowing sponsored links on their result pages. Google Ads, Yahoo SM are leading the market. MSN KeyWords are expected to join them shortly!
    2. Apply Your Keywords
    PPC ads are connected to the keyword used in the search engine. The ad is thus only visible when the search engine displays the result of a sought keyword. As you would search optimize your website, choose you keywords and phrases and implement them into the title and body text of the ad.
    3. Bid for Position
    Since the ads are displayed from top to bottom the advertisement in the highest position will naturally get most attention. This is where the bidding enters the picture. By bidding on how much you are willing to pay per click you bid on the position of your ad in relation to certain keywords. The more you're willing to pay the higher you will get! While the top positions often get most attention by visitors, this is not the only factor to consider when bidding. Your ad's click value is determined on conversion ratio and how much money your product actually will generate. Let's say your conversion ratio is 1:100, one sale per hundred clicks, and your product cost $10. To break even you shouldn't pay more than 10 cents per click. Now if the bid on highest position is 20 cents you'll loose $10 on every sale. And the purpose of PPC ads is in the end to make money, right?
    Nowadays you're not promised the highest position even if you made the highest bid, the ranking is primarily affected by an ads popularity factor. The ad generating most clicks according to a certain keyword will always have the highest position.
    4. Create a Clean and Call-to-Action Landing Page for Your Ad
    It is not enough that a visitor is clicking on your ad. If the landing page is messy or confusing your visitor will leave. Make sure that the purchase of your product can be made directly off the landing page and have detailed information available if the visitor wants to know more. You have to do everything in your power to increase the level of Call-to-Action. Without a relatively high conversion ratio your PPC ad can easily end up costing more money than it generates.
    5. Control Your Ads
    As a PPC advertiser you are a paying customer and that comes with benefits. With the bidding system you have complete control of your ads ranking, immediate updates and access to stats on how your ads are doing.

if you want more make the money then Go to webmaster forums - they have a list there "also I heard imerchant.com/webmaster.cgi pays up to 10 cents per click"

2. fizzer

fizzer Member

i dont think that it is the only best way to earn money, i think there are many easy ways to earn with some other programms
  3. alliotjeanny

alliotjeanny Member

in my experience, targeting the 'exact' money making keywords would definitely make the PPC campaign a success. and you got to have some money ready as sometimes the PPC campaign just don't deliver the expected results that you want
  4. jmartins

jmartins New Member

Its informative one provides a lots of information related to topic also give some more information on topic.
  5. deminmartin9

deminmartin9 New Member

Can you give me about pay per link because i want full info.about this.
    -----------------
    Demin Martin
  6. shanemiller

shanemiller New Member

Ppc

PPC is a little tough for the beginners level.So as you get a hand on it,it will be very simple for you.You just need to be completely aware of the keywords and their competition and ranking.
  7. nestrellejohn

nestrellejohn New Member

I think PPC is not just easy,It has a lot of process.
  8. jayrudalf

jayrudalf New Member

I also do not need about PPC.

But I do not think it is easy.
  9. newyorkdd

newyorkdd New Member

As we all know that PPC is one of the best technique to promote your business but it seems to be look easy but not as easy as you think, you do lots of work during PPC.
  10. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

And quite risky for inexperienced ppc marketer where they could waste some of their PPC capital. Research and test runs could make some adjustments for beginners in this kind of SE marketing
  11. Zleeps

Zleeps New Member

I want to start PPC but how it is works?
  12. arena

arena Member

I think it is easy when you get huge targeted traffic.
  13. rikkid22

rikkid22 New Member

PPC is one of those things which is very easy to get started with but is very hard to master
  14. Foto Clipping

Foto Clipping Member

thank you for this nice post!
  15. devileye

devileye Active Member

PPC is a good wing of marketing, for a pro it is quite easier than a beginner.
  16. tirs

tirs New Member

nice tip
  17. mariareese

mariareese New Member

No, It's not an easy task, you must have to choose a PPC expert for making and running pay per click campaign.
  18. CindyJohnson

CindyJohnson Member

PPC is not that much tough, if you are starting a new PPC business then first of all you need to understand e various terms like:
    Understand all PPC work,
    Have Defined Conversion Goals,
    Determine Your PPC Budget,
    Make relevant landing page,
    You need to do more testing and optimization.