1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

PPC is easy ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click PPC' started by wencent, Apr 27, 2010.

1. wencent

wencent New Member

Hello there,

PPC is considered the No1 marketing strategy and I am sure it works

But it actually take a lot of work for beginners .

Test ...test ....test..
  2. missnusrat

missnusrat New Member

i havnt idea about it
  3. jphilipson

jphilipson New Member

It's not easy at all. It till time, and trial and error to build a good PPC marketing system, where your returns are greater than your expenditure for the advertising.
  4. franklin4005

franklin4005 New Member

PPC not a easy work .. you want learn about PPC after that you start you PPC work.. if you got, what are the tactics they are using in PPC, you can earn more money from PPC.. PPC is good marketing business..
    --------------------
  5. chococheese

chococheese New Member

Right, its tough work because its pretty much trial and error. You only get paid when people click the ads so you need to try a bunch of different types of ads until you come across the right kind that your visitors will be most likely to click.
  6. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Member

PPC can be both #1 marketing tool or not, depends on your determination and skill. PPC is not hard if you can spend times and budget to learn it yourself. You cannot learn from others without paying a dollar to learn. Read ebook is not enough and apply is a must.

No only beginner have to take a lot of works but all succeed Adwords advertisers "do" have a lot of works all the time, or at least capable to hire someone do that tedious jobs all the time.
  7. mahesh2010

mahesh2010 Member

ppc is not hard for beginners if they can spend money and times...
    PPC is the best marketing tool .....Pay Per Click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system....
    but it cost heavily comparing to other tactics...

The PPC Cycle refers to Production Planning Control. The PPC Cycle has 3 phases—preplanning, planning, controlling. The Pre-Planning Phase consists ofproduct development, sales forecasting, factory or plant layout, equipment selection policy, and preplanning of production just prior to large scale production. The Planning Phase consists of planning of the 4 M's (methods, materials, men and machines), routing, estimating, scheduling, and dispatching. The Controlling Phase consists of follow up, inspecting, and evaluating.

Planning is the process of gathering information that helps the planner overcome present or future hurdles. The initial planning consists of patent searches, to check if the product is already patented, or needs patenting for IPR protection, feasibility report making, marketing research about other manufacturers, prices, prototype or pilot run, large scale production, and marketing.I am following the ppc cycle....
  8. Mega B

Mega B Member

I would say that PPC is not easy to get a decent ROI when 1st starting out,yes it can give you instant results but at a price and the deeper your pockets are the higher you can get up the search results i went down this avenue about 3 years back and i spent a 4 figure sum on learning it was not for me.

These days i do all my own SEO work and the only thing it costs me is time and nothing else and my results are much better albeit it does take much longer to see the results but i enjoy doing it.
  9. faye valentine

faye valentine New Member

Ads which are provided by a PPC campaign appear in the “sponsored links” section of search results in a column next to regular search results. Not everyone believes that’s a positive; some say that’s not as effective as having your website appear at the top of normal search results, since some people may not trust sponsored links as much as so-called organic results.
  10. MarcusWrite

MarcusWrite New Member

PPC Advertising is a dynamic marketplace, the higher you bid, the higher your advertisement will be displayed in the list. As the name suggests, you don't need to pay for listing, but only for real clicks. It allows you to get maximum exposure, while you control the amount you want to spend on your marketing campaign. There are no risks and you can clearly track the effectiveness of your PPC Advertising campaign.
  11. smithseo

smithseo New Member

As we all know that PPC is one of the best technique to promote your business but it seems to be look easy but not as easy as you think, you do lots of work during PPC.
  12. cashfinder

cashfinder New Member

) Content is still KING! Never forget this adage. If you decide to go the pay per click (PPC) route, it's absolutely imperative that you send PPC traffic to a website that is choke-full of unique content that will provide value to your visitors. Be very careful using PLR articles for content unless you alter the articles enough to make the content completely unique. Also, your content pages can't contain a bunch of your affiliate links. This is a dead giveaway that your website is just trying to earn a commission from your visitors. You have to build a website that offers value first and foremost even if this means losing your visitors to another website or resource. At the end I'll talk more about unique content and how everyone regardless of technical know-how can build a database-driven website and easily insert unique content on a regular basis.
  13. BobbyS

BobbyS New Member

PPC is not a harder Advertising technique, all depends on your budget. More you spend and test more chances to get good results, but all in all an expensive way of gaining traffic.
  14. cashfinder

cashfinder New Member

PPC is easy to get started with but can take a while to master. There's every chance you'll lose money but you can also be extremely profitable as well. So if you're just getting going with PPC take it easy. Being cautious is the key. Keep your budget low and test the water with a few different phrases and ads, monitoring their performance closely and tweaking them.
  15. richardvesely

richardvesely New Member

PPC stands for pay per click and that offer money when more and more people click on the PPC advertising. PPC is very hard task to earn money and also it takes lots of time. but yes it is safe and legal process to earn money.
  16. daasnb

daasnb New Member

PPC is not easy, you need to understand them before doing any PPC work.
  17. daasnb

daasnb New Member

PPC is not easy, you need to understand them before doing any PPC work.
  18. daasnb

daasnb New Member

PPC is not easy, you need to understand before doing any PPC work
  19. picond

picond New Member

YES it is very easy there are many things in PPC. pay per click has a lot to do with marketing sites
  20. ronaldstarr

ronaldstarr New Member

PPC in my opinion has always been complicated, for example adsense, if you have a really good website or a blog with a daily traffic of more than 15000 than it is valuable to join adsense and show the ads on your page, and thus gain clicks from the targetted traffic created by your blog !