1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Powerful Servers in USA?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Woodstock, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Need experienced host offering attractive USA Linux dedicated hosting deals.
    HD - 400GBs, RAM - 4GBs, Bandwidth - 4TBs
    Having done a search I found Glowhost.com - How stable are their Sweden servers?
    What can you say about their service?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As an alternative I recommend to use Newpush.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I support Newpush.com recommendation. They have rich experience in webhosting market, solid servers and stable network, just give them a chance.
  4. bdboss001

bdboss001 New Member

I think, Hosting Source is the best for virtual dedicated server hosting. They are best for affordable hosting in low price. With their Dedicated Server plans, you get to experience blazing speed, smart routing capability, state-of-the-art hardware and software, and performance monitoring of your services. Their all plans are fully customizable.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I have positive experience with Hostingsource.com dedicated server deals. They are providing high ping, uptime and performance. When I needed support they were always there.
  6. paullopez

paullopez Member

Ok, what exactly do you want to do? The title of this thread suggests that you are looking for a server in the US, but in the post you are asking about the stability of their Sweden servers. So first, decide what exactly you want and then start researching.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

No doubt, GlowHost.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
    Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing. This is the third hosting company I have used and is by far and away the best yet.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I know that AJKservers.co.uk is providing great server offers with best uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

I am so thankful glowhost.com looked things over objectively and balked at shutting me down. I'm still trying to crawl out from under this debt which has been almost halved over the years but their support has been superb and gone the extra mile when I needed it.

The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
  10. freddypete

freddypete Member

I have never heard about either of the web hosts which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway, if you are in seek of a reliable USA based Linux dedicated hosting deals, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides a wide range of low cost server plans. You can choose an appropriate plan which suits your needs. They provide 24/7 customer support, 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee too. IT would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.
  11. freddypete

freddypete Member

I have never heard about either of the web hosts which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway, if you are in seek of a reliable USA based Linux dedicated hosting deals, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides a wide range of low cost server plans. You can choose an appropriate plan which suits your needs. They provide 24/7 customer support, 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee too. IT would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.