1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Powerful servers in France?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kirra, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Thinking to start business in France and need help to find the best hosting with servers located over there for my online presence.
    What can you say about QHoster.com and their dedicated hosting services? Is their customer support helpful?

Any better deals you know?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Moved to QHoster.com and fully-satisfied with their services.

However their support is really worth it for me. they help with things like Htacess files, and almost any web admin question you have.

Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic. They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am impressed by QHoster.com page in facebook: facebook.com/qhoster

I pay $20/mo for VPS via paypal. I like their user-friendly interface and easy-to-use cPanel.
    It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.
  4. honty

honty Member

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my research a1dedicatedservers.com provide stable servers with no downtime in European region. Support is active around the clock and prices are competitive. They are definitely able to meet all your demands.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

To my mind Okayservers.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Indeed a1dedicatedservers.com have trustworthy server hosting. They are reliable, services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know pmgchosting.com are providing fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
  9. Stranger

Stranger Member

Can say that I am lucky that I found QHoster.com on one of web hosting discussion boards. People said they were good and professional, so I decided to contact them and have personal experience. Well, I like their sales rep, he offered by a good hosting solution for 3 web sites: phpBB forum, wordpress and Drupal site.