1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Powerful Servers in Europe?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Need experienced host offering attractive European Linux dedicated hosting deals.
    HD - 400GBs, RAM - 4GBs, Bandwidth - 4TBs
    Having done a search I found Aspnix.com - How stable are their servers in Germany?
    What can you say about their service?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest you to rely on services from Exmasters.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I know my limits and don't have to worry about violating any unwritten terms of service. Especially since Aspnix.com provides a massive amount of bandwidth in their most basic shared hosting package.

Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
  4. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

Can't say anything about Aspnix.com, as I haven't used them until now. But yes, you might want to take a look at these two UK-based hosting companies (eUKhost.com & Webhosting.uk.com). I personally have heard great reviews from our clients for whom we have done development. You can rely on them in terms of Service, Uptime, Security, Support and Price.
  5. DanielZ

DanielZ New Member

never heard about them. Maybe, you want to take a look at other UK hosting provider. I'm using HostForLIFE.eu for web hosting and its good for me. Been using that for over a year now and quite happy with them.
  6. Hostzealot

Hostzealot New Member

Actually your requests are quite standard and nearly every dedicated hosting provider has such offers. We have some similar plans as well as other providers mentioned there. Can't say anything good or bad about Aspnix though.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Hostdepot.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and servers are solid.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You can rely on Redswitches.com server solutions. They have powerful server solutions, fast network and polite helpful support team. Prices are cheap
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

Always responded to my questions quickly. Aspnix.com seem to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Their servers in Germany are stable and fast.
  10. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I recommend you to rely on Redswitches.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
  11. Stranger

Stranger Member

As a good alternative, can draw your attention to hostplay.com EU servers (Netherlands, Sweden, Luxembourg).
    Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.
  12. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

You should use HostEurope, it is a larger virtualization provider with Highest reliability and HP brand hardware.