1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

powerful server solutions

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Sep 19, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions. So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
    I've already found SiveHost.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands and have attractive deals suitable for me. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Servers from hostingsource.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
    Prices are low and servers are supported well around the clock.
    This company is flexible enough to offer you hosting solution you need and it is able to satisfy all your specific demands.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Check out these 3 web hosts: 1) Thehostingcompanyus.com ; 2) Swissns.ch ; 3) Mddhosting.com

I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Have you looked for customer reviews on them? I can say SiveHost.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

IMHO, warez-host.com would be great.
    The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them.
    I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

===>>> my recommendation is Superbithost.com - it is superb web hosting provider.

They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say SiveHost.com have enough resources to run your websites smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist
  8. tulip

tulip Member

Hostingsource.com servers can be suitable foe the needs of many webmasters with a tight budget.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast and prices are competitive.
  9. bordy

bordy Member

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    Their VPS solutions provide a truly isolated and private environment that give the same features and benefits of a dedicated server but at a much lower price. Each server provides complete root access and software on a solution with a guaranteed amount of RAM allocation.