1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Powerful Fast Servers?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I am going to host a big forum, some personal web sites and 2 e-commerce ones and need to find a good dedicated hosting account. The target of my audience is Europe.
    What are your views on QHoster.com servers?
    Is it the company I can rely on? Where can I read customer hosting reviews?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you are looking for reliable and stable server in EU check for offers from Redswitches.com. You will be pleased with their high performance plans, useful features and cheap prices
  3. JazzB

JazzB Member

You should provide more details about the kind server and amount of resources you need for your websites.
  4. vijaywebsolutions

vijaywebsolutions Member

Have you personally contacted them with your requirements? For you, I have gone through some of the reviews and found QHoster.com unreliable. Most of the reviews about them are bad and customer generated. However, I would suggest you contact them, let them know your requirement, confirm everything and then proceed with the signup. One of the reviews listed on Web Hosting Talk Forum.
    paullopez likes this.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can name Glowhost.com as the best host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable fast servers and 24/7 available support.
  6. Square

Square Member

I can also recommend you to look at more web hosts and compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have noticed Redswitches.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  8. Thusijo

Thusijo Member

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.
    paullopez likes this.
  9. paullopez

paullopez Member

Leave it guys, OP is not responding to the thread and I am sure he will never reply here. So we can assume he is just trying to draw an attention on the specific host. These days, it’s a common method to spam on the forum.
  10. Narez

Narez Member

I must admit, the guys over at QHoster.com seemed to do everything in their power that they could to get the situation resolved. They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this company. I am planning to use their reseller package for a long long time. Keep on the good work!
  11. Collard

Collard Member

Considering your demands I can suggest AJKservers.co.uk. They have good server offers and affordable pricing.
  12. honty

honty Member

Look at servers which aspnix.com provides.
    They have rock-solid servers with high uptime and their prices are competitive comparing to the prices of the other hosts.
  13. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

I had a bad experience with this server, at starting they said there is a money back guarantee but they made excuses and lies, they would not refund even threatening to terminate services.