1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Powerful dedicated web hosting?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I would like to host 10 sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
    London: Intel E3-1270v5 CPU, Up to 64GB RAM, Up to 8TB Storage
    What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx and qhoster.com dedicated web hosting services?
    What host is better from your views? Any reviews please?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I have had a good run dealing with digitalserver.com.mx team. Really nice web hosting in Mexico!

They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly.
    Through e-mail - fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be. Highly recommended!
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Give my vote for digitalserver.com.mx and their dedicated servers in Mexico - pricing is quite reasonable.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
    Cheap .mx domains, secure ssl certificates.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

Support at digitalserver.com.mx gets 11 out of 10 for me! They offer a superb personal service with exceptionally quick response time.
    Many,many thanks. It is one of the best places for ordering hosting deals in Mexico and also register .MX domains at good rates.