1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

pmgchosting servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Nov 2, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Hello, respectful forum members! How quality and fast are server solutions that pmgchosting.com provides? I need a stable fast dedicated server, any recommendations available?
    Are there any reviews of them? Do they offer any discounts?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

My experience with pmgchosting.com is outstanding. They provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them before making final choice. According to my experience pmgchosting.com dedicated server solutions are really great. I am receiving from them enterprise hardware and helpful polite tech support. For the price their services are trustworthy.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Well, I believe that you will choose the best dedicated server host if you compare these hosts:
    - Superbithost.com
    - Rareservers.com
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I have done research and must admit pmgchosting.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Thanks for your replies. Now I see that pmgchosting.com is quality company with solid servers and responsive kind support. Hope they will provide me such nice service for all the time.