1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Please review BestTouristDestinations.com

Discussion in 'SEO Reviews' started by bryansmith, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryansmith

bryansmith New Member

2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Its a very well layout for a site, from an SEO point of view im not to sure that everything is ok.

It looks as if :

• Best Tourist Destinations
    • Tourist Destinations
    • Top Tourist Destinations

Are your main keywords which your actual domain does not rank for , infact all 3 of them keywords rank for this URL :

Scintillating Sydney - The Harbour City | Best Tourist Destinations | Top Tourism Destinations

"best tourist Destinations" ranks respectively 16th in google.com but i would imagine that will slowly drop off.

You currently have 234 pages indexed in google, ive not gone into much detail to find out how many pages your site actually contains.

Now lets get to the point , the backlinks you currently have for the site seem to be from social bookmarking sites and your Digitalpoint signature.

I would recommend building some good related backlinks to your homepage to start with to actually get your main site ranking for those keywords then work on longer tail keywords and see how you can improve them with some backlinks too.

That particular wordpress theme isnt that bad for SEO , i think its a variation of the revolution theme, im not a massive fan of keyword stuffing but i would also change the copyright link in the footer to "Best Tourist Destinations" instead of the current URL

Maybe next to the date at the top left corner also put key word ( not as a link ) "Top Tourist Destinations"

Your meta and title tags are looking good imo.
  3. warrichpk

warrichpk Member

i hope u work very hard on ur site
  4. trafficke

trafficke New Member

Well, it looks like you need to build links. I offer a link network creation service, please look.

It also looks like you need to work on social bookmarking.

Your onpage SEO looks great, though.

To improve reviews like this, consider these website solutions.
  5. trafficke

trafficke New Member

Well, it looks like you need to build links. I offer a link network creation service, please look.

It also looks like you need to work on social bookmarking.

Your onpage SEO looks great, though.

To improve reviews like this, consider these website solutions.

EDIT: Double post, sorry, admin please delete
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.