1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Please Appraise LinkDirectory.name

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by Bhuntay, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Bhuntay

Bhuntay New Member

:D I think I am very lucky to get these Domain name. LinkDirectory.name & LinksDirectory.name :D I think a domain doesn't have to be .com to be that popular. For example proxy.org it's not .com but it's on the top. So what do you think ? Can this domain bring good fortune Or it's just a registration fee.

Please appraise it.
    Thanks in Advance.
  2. Rhiannon

Rhiannon New Member

I have no idea what it is worth, but I do like the name that you have got yourself :D Looking forwards to seeing what you do with it.
  3. Bhuntay

Bhuntay New Member

Rhiannon I already have a links directory installed in it and I am currently using PHP Link Directory version 2.0 free :) and getting good no of visitors too.. I hope this directory will be popular among the public.
  4. suji3

suji3 New Member

Hi you can get appraisal from here tucktail.com for your domain to know the future value of your domain...
  5. gethtu

gethtu New Member

Hi you can get appraisal from here for your domain to know the future value of your domain...