1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Paylock Generator

Discussion in 'Vouchers - Accounts' started by xytheMe, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xytheMe

xytheMe New Member

When you use PayPal to sell digital products your typical PayPal source code will look like this:

< form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    < input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
    < input type="hidden" name="business" value="youremail@yourdomain.com">
    < input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="your product name">
    < input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="001">
    < input type="hidden" name="amount" value="29.95">
    < input type="hidden" name="no_shipping" value="1">
    < input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://www.yourdomain.com/download.html">
    < input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="http://www.yourdomain.com">

I have bolded the section of the code that has your download link. This gives the web address of the page the customer will be sent to by PayPal once the payment has been accepted.

If you don't encrypt your source code it's very easy for anyone to steal your products at any time without your knowledge.

[FONT=verdana,arial] Believe it or not, the reality is that sooner or later, your product will be accessed illegally unless you take preventive steps now!

[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial]The good news is, you're only minutes away from locking your PayPal source code and protecting your profits once and for all!

[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial] Introducing... PayLock Generator[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial] [FONT=verdana,arial]"Finally! Quality Software That Provides SO Much Convenience You'll Wonder How You Ever Got By Without It. PLUS You Get Premier Encryption That Will Stop Cyber-Thieves In Their Tracks!" [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] PayLock Generator will allow you to create encrypted PayPal buttons right from the convenience of your desktop. It is a simple software program, which literally does all the work for you. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] With PayLock Generator You Can: [/FONT][/FONT]
    • [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]
      [*]Protect your digital products!
      [*]Encrypt your PayPal buttons with a single click! (no scripts to install)
      [*]Eliminate PayPal theft and enjoy more profits!
      [*]Experience A Real Sense Of Security!
      [*]Utilize premier encryption technology!
      [*]Generate unlimited PayPal single-item, subscription, and shopping cart buy buttons - without logging into your PayPal account!
      [*]Save and load your PayPal buttons to your hard drive... easily modify any button with a few clicks of your mouse!
      [*]Test your PayPal button right from the PayLock Generator interface!
      [*]Customize your order page background color! (choose from either black or white)
      [*]Use an incredibly simple user-friendly interface!

[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]Here's a screenshot of the actual software: [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] [​IMG][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] [​IMG] [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] [FONT=verdana,arial]PayLock Generator is the PERFECT desktop companion. Simply complete the exact same fields that you would in your PayPal account.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] Save time and more importantly lock up your products and profits with a simple click of your mouse.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] Can you afford not to lock your PayPal source code?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] Get your copy of PayLock Generator before a would-be thief visits your site.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] No more wasted time logging into PayPal.com just to create a buy button.
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] [FONT=verdana,arial]PayLock Generator has eliminated the irritating task of always having to log-in into PayPal.com to create your buy buttons![/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] That's right! Generating PayPal buy buttons is now a simple point and click of your mouse on the PayLock Generator icon that sits right on your desktop! [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] The only reason you should want to go into your PayPal account is to access your money.

Price: $2.49
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]

Payment method: Paypal/Moneybookers/E-Gold

Forgot to add that for $2.49, you will received not 1, not 2 but 3 version of this software. The package includes Basic Version, Ver.2.0 & Pro Version.

$1 Review copy will be given to 2 person. (Basic Version)
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  2. midlandi

midlandi Can you smell that?

Great idea.
    Do you offer free review copies? If so I would be very interested.
  3. xytheMe

xytheMe New Member

lol..people keep asking for a free review these days.. :p
    I could give $1 review copy to 2 person. ;)
  4. midlandi

Well its always worth a try.:biggrin:

Ill take one please. PM me your paypal.
  5. ST-Mike

ST-Mike TriPHP Contributor

If you're selliing products and using PayPal as a payment method is it not just best to check payment has been made etc before handing out products? Use a bit of server side scripting and PayPal IPN and this is done for you :) Simply encrypting your paypal shopping button isnt going to help.. is it? What if one person gains access to this URL, they can then distribute it? PayPal IPN - CHECK PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE! :)
  6. midlandi

Thats true Mike, but if you are selling more than one product from mor than one site then Paypal IPN is of little use as you can only set one. So I suppose even with the flaw this has that you mention it is at least an alternative.
  7. ST-Mike

ST-Mike TriPHP Contributor

You can actually set the IPN URL through the payment form, I only figured this out about a year ago :blush: This allows mutliple IPN URL's to be used with different payments. Alternatively you could setup one IPN URL which then "forwards" requests onto different places depending on parameters, for example I'm using a gateway system now which handles payments from different sites, but all of the PayPal IPN callbacks come to there and are identified against our own orders by order ID -the callback can then be passed onto the relevant website in our own simplified format. It really isn't very secure to supply the product just on the return URL though, if your business is of any value it should be completely avoided really, in my opinion anyway.
  8. midlandi

Now I did search Paypal for a solution but never found what you mention here. Maybe I should look a little harder.
    But then for a small one off payment this software seems to do the triick. I may just try it and give a review back anyway just to compare.
    There are also sites such as e-junie that offer a service to cover this but a a charge of around $5 per month, though as I understand its a secure way.
  9. xytheMe

xytheMe New Member

Hmm..not bad at all.
    Got it sold already. Hopefully the guy will post a review. :)

Okay, price will remain like this. Just post here if interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.