1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Opera Browser

Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by Caleb, Dec 2, 2009.

1. jacksunheart

jacksunheart New Member

Opera browser make your Web browsing quicker. All from how Web pages load to how you open tabs is optimized to happen almost directly. You can even increase browsing on slow connections, with Opera Turbo. Reduce exposure to threats on Web. Industry-leading security and features, like Fraud Protection and a security bar, make sure your safety.
  2. reynoldcastellino

reynoldcastellino New Member

well till a couple of months back i have only heard about opera browser and not actually used it but a couple of moths back when my chrome got crahsed and Firefox was not working iu had to opt IE, which i didn't liked so o0ne of my friends suugested me to use opera whihc i did and since than i am still using it very often. i think its a pretty cool browser.
  3. viviandsouzha

viviandsouzha New Member

Opera browser is fastest browser on Earth. It is a free browser with excellent standards support. Your desktop is remain busy through its tabbed browsing features, which opens all WebPages in dockable windows in single instance of application.
  4. tomjunction

tomjunction New Member

Opera is one of my favorite browsers, its a very cool browser i like its design and its appearance.. its also very quick. the best think about it is that it never crashesh, which is something i have never found in any browser so far.
  5. scroozlewis

scroozlewis New Member

Opera is awesome though. Really enjoying it and still finding new functionality all the time. Crucially one of the most important factors of a web browser today. Like Chrome, Opera uses the web kit engine, and its lightning fast”..
  6. dannissmith20

dannissmith20 New Member

Opera browser is the quick and safe browser. It has features like series of pages containing drag’n’drop UI buttons, some INI files, descriptions of internal commands and bookmarklets to use when customising Opera. Powerful applications that compliment the use of Opera. There are different methods to install a single-click adblocker in Opera.
  7. allyroghur

allyroghur Banned

Opera browser is fastest browser on Earth. Two very useful features are page-zoom feature, which allows zooming in whole document, rather than just text; and developer shortcuts to turn off style sheets and images. There are a range of tools to help you find information on the net easily, from integrated search-enabled toolbars to instant looking-up of select words.
  8. doblo7

doblo7 New Member

I still prefer FireFox. I love the add-ons and developer tools too - handy for editing & viewing CSS and loads more.
  9. anselduminy

anselduminy New Member

I haven't used Opera much since past month when my FF got crshed and chrome too was not working, so installed opera and and it was pretty good and easy to use with good presentation but i still like Chrome more than any other browser.
  10. patrickculverton

patrickculverton New Member

Same situation here. I prefer even those two browsers Chrome and Opera. :D
  11. robineparera

robineparera New Member

OIpera browser is the new browser introduced in the market and it is really quick. Also opera browser even increase browsing on slow connections, with Opera Turbo. Reduce exposure to threats on Web. Industry-leading security and features, like Fraud Protection and a security bar, make sure your safety.
  12. dominicfilip

dominicfilip New Member

I stopped using Operah long ago, I use to use it in past but now i prefer more advanced web browsers like Firefox and Google Chrome.
  13. wingmaiker

wingmaiker New Member

Opera is a net browser plus Internet suite developed in Opera Software. The browser handle familiar Internet-related farm duties such as show web sites, sending as well as getting e-mail, managing contacts, and discussion on IRC. Opera is presented without charge for individual computers and mobile phones. Is the easy to use and very convenient. It is also available for all kind of mobile also such as Nokia, samsang, Lg etc.
  14. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

What I like about Opera is that it looks a little slicker than Firefox and has a much better button layout than IE7.
  15. sheril123

sheril123 New Member

i used opera and didnt like it so i still continue with firefox
  16. d2halice

d2halice New Member

i have used the Opera's mobile version on my cell phone... it works well in it,.
  17. SolidServ

SolidServ New Member

We love Opera. It's so much faster over other browsers.
  18. devileye

devileye Active Member

i have no experience with opera.i use firefox .
  19. raghunand

raghunand Member

Yes, Opera having more problem in Windows XP, It is not loading any images in my PC. I could be more problematic in my system.
  20. martincrow

martincrow Member

opera browser is one of the fastest browser. I use opera from a long time. I use opera for downloading mostly, because during the downloading if you want to shut down the PC, so after start the PC you resume the downloading from where you pause it.