1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Online/Offline - what do you do?

Discussion in 'Business & Legal Issues' started by JPMiddleton, Jul 9, 2012.

1. catherinesmith

catherinesmith Member

I am reseller with Goresellers.com and do reselling business.I get a pre-built website,secure certificates,email and other domain related services from them and I fix a higher price and sell the services.I get a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.
  2. Alok897

Alok897 Member

I am an internet marketing manager and love to do my work on internet because it makes life easy.
  3. hilton clary

hilton clary New Member

I am a copywriter. I love doing this as it enhances my knowledge on various topics.
  4. OmahSimbah

OmahSimbah New Member

5. Tejas

Tejas New Member

Service provider of both desktop and web based application, in order to give you complete customers business solutions for their day-to-day business and allows them to expand their business into international markets. Our firm also provides a solution to develop in different platform as Business Promotion, Consulting, ERP, web design, and development from where you get everything under at one roof.
  6. Silviawil

Silviawil New Member

I am a holder of a little business and utilizing different showcasing techniques to expand the clients.

digital certificates
  7. andysmith

andysmith Member

Nowadays' kin go for web advertising as you can discover more number of gainful customers through on the web. Everyone is exceptionally occupied in this quick 21st century however everyone has room schedule-wise to go online for diverse things. Individuals are picking e-trade sites for shopping & because of which entrepreneurs are picking up a decent benefit.

infopath signature
  8. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

I am a blogger and a business man online. Perhaps the work is easy but worth it at the end of the day.