1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

One Joomla Website, Multiple Templates

Discussion in '(X)HTML / CSS' started by balajia, Jul 28, 2010.

1. balajia

balajia New Member

First install the templates that you want to use (Extensions > Install / Uninstall and upload the template package. Once you have uploaded the templates you want to use, you now need to assign them to the pages / menus / components where you want to use the different templates.

This is done, by assigning the template you want to use to the different menu items which you have created.

Click on Extensions > Template Manager. Click on the template which you want to assign to a particular page (menu item).

Once you have clicked on the template, e.g. JA_Purity, on the left you will find a Menu Assignment window.

Here, click on Select from List, and then choose the menus / pages where you want the template to appear and click Apply or Save.

Do this for each template that you want to assign to the different pages. You can also have the same template, but with different parameters
  2. christfycl

christfycl New Member

Is there any theme switch mouldes there?I know wordpress has that kind of plugins
  3. jayrudalf

jayrudalf New Member

Nice updates you have. Thanks for sharing. I like step by step information.
  4. aditd

aditd Member

What do you do with such a module? What would be the purpose of it?