1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Offshore hosting? Server location: Netherlands

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Woodstock, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

==>> need 10 gbs of disk space and over 200 gbs of bandwidth, Linux. Offshore
    Server location: Netherlands

The one I found is libertyvps.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with libertyvps.net team.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

+ 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I am pleased to have found superbithost.com offshore web hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
    I like their innovative product finder chart which helped me to find the right product for my web hosting needs, within the budget I had - really COOL OPTION.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I had to wait a year before writing my review of libertyvps.net to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service.
    Well, I must say they have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

To my mind Exmasters.com is great place hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest to rely on Exmasters.com deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.