1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

No Follow Links

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by kathygreen, Sep 11, 2012.

1. kathygreen

kathygreen Member

Hi do you know no follow links are as much as important like do follow links. Because Google now want natural link building not link farming. Please share your answers here which are valuable for me.
  2. Yesceeohhh

Yesceeohhh Member

Google always likes a mixture of backlinks both do-follow and no-follow. But always get backlinks from the website which is related to your website category.
  3. igor_k

igor_k Member

google really likes when everything looks natural that is why ppl 're trying to make some tricks just present no follow links to make content look dfriendly. but my experience shows that ih result you won't get what you want. just loose your time.
  4. seowebmaster13

seowebmaster13 Member

Link building should be done with high quality sites. Low quality and spam links badly effects on site rankings. Natural and genuine link building should be done.
  5. Steffy Rose

Steffy Rose Member

No follow links are does not matter,., It will also helps us to get huge amount of traffic to our website,, Even sometimes it will count as a backlinks too by Google,...
  6. sevensuites

sevensuites New Member

No follow links doesn't affect the ranking but they can bring a very good traffic for the website.
  7. che09

che09 Member

I also believe that BOTH are of the same essential and useful to your site. Google always change so,you can picture out that it might not be as helpful as today but it can be tomorrow.
  8. immediate

immediate Member

I say go for it. Links, dofollow or nofollow are a sign of popularity on the web. As long as the links bring click traffic, it's good links. Don't focus on how much link juice a link has but rather focus on how many people click through them.
  9. borgninestallone

borgninestallone Member

It is always good to have do follow backlinks for your site or blog rather than no follow backlinks. Google will not index a no follow backlinks. So the strategy of blog commenting will not play a major role in getting your site ranked in search engines. Get only trust able links from relevant theme.
  10. SEO Pro

SEO Pro Member

Any link bares its importance, through their potential of generating traffic to your website, but since Google Penguin came out, no follow links are just as important as do follow links, because they add that natural looking link profile that Google is looking for.