1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

NL Based Server

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

What hosting provider in NL do you know? Require linux server with solid hardware.
    I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about Giga-RDP.ca? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I'd like to express the point that findmeaserver.com is a good option to search for dedicated server web hosts.
    Their service is free and very useful for people looking for specific server configurations. I like their service and highly recommend.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. According to my knowledge Giga-RDP.ca is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Hostsailor.com and Dedicated-servers-top.hosting provide solid servers with high uptime and quality support.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

I have recently signed up to Warez-host.com and found them to be a very good host so far.
    I was impressed by their Netherlands Dedicated Servers - pricing is reasonable.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know that with hosting from Giga-RDP.ca servers everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. I can recommend Pirateshosting.net offshore dedicated servers.
    You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.ca would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
  9. bordy

bordy Member

I do believe servers from wavecom.ee are decent and low cost.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy is amazing.
  10. Stranger

Stranger Member

Give Hostplay.com hosting a chance - you won't regret it. So far I haven't had any downtime.
    The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
  11. Collard

Collard Member

Now I am sure in reliability of Giga-RDP.ca. Their servers are solid and fast, support is really quick and polite. Thanks for your replies.